Good SQL Server 2008 training videos
Posted by decipherinfosys on November 22, 2008
In the latest issue of the SQL Server Magazine, there was an attachment for some of the training videos which pointed to this site:
and when you go there, it is a re-direction to the ISV Innovation site:
Over there, you will get 8 different video tutorials. In case you have not gone over those yet, take a look – they are very well done and gives you a lot of very good information about the new feature sets of SQL Server 2008. These are the 8 tutorials:
1) Uncovering T-SQL on SQL Server 2008.
2) Working with unstructured data in SQL Server 2008.
3) Working with asynchronous data in SQL Server 2008.
4) Deploying managed code to SQL Server 2008.
5) Developing for SQL Server 2008 using Visual Studio.
6) SQL Server 2008 and ADO.Net Entity Framework Integration.
7) Communicating with SQL Server 2008 using HTTP.
8 ) Working with SQL Server 2008 and Disconnected Clients.